- Is there a risk? Is it managed? Can everyone do it?
- Creative, energetic and enterprising
- For our country
- Skills - resilency, focus, invest for the long term, find and manage people, sell, learn, self-reflective, self-relience
‘Lion Nathan Young Enterprise Scheme’
- What knowledge, skills and aptitudes have they developed?
- Connections, listening to others, purposeful, real world
- What learning happened
Where do you get the ideas from??
Half-Baked.com Dave McClure came up with the original concept of ‘HalfBaked.com: Entrepreneurial Improv Theatre.’
Act 1: Start by having people yell out 50 or so random words.
Act 2: Each team given 2 words + ".com"
Act 3: Teams have 10 min to prepare their BlankBlank.com business plan
Act 4: Each team does a 5 minute pitch on their product
Act 5: Vote on who did the best job
- Lean Canvas - mapping uncertainty
Real world contexts